Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dear Brooke....



Thump thump - Thump Thump - Thump Thump

Hey Brooke. Yeah, I'm talking to you. So you just need to chill for awhile ok? I mean you are not the only one that needs rest. It takes enough everyday for me to go...

Thump Thump - Thump Thump - Thump Thump

And here's the thing: I won't always be here for you. I'm essential for you. And I'm not just talking about giving you breath. I'm here for you THROUGHOUT life, in so many aspects. I'm here, ready to give you love, peace, joy, kindness. But when you ignore me I become sad, frustrated, angry, and so do you. 



Even beyond ignoring, sometimes life just happens. And it affects both of us, not just you. I'm here too. I'm here inside of you. 

Thump Thump - Thump Thump - Thump Thump

We only have a short time together. Like the sun that rises each morning, I bring light and life to you. I gave you love. 



But that sun must set each evening and one day we will part. 



And I hope with all of me that afterwards you will remember me and the lessons I taught you: how to show kindness, acting selfless, looking beyond a person's physical appearance, and most importantly (what this all encompasses): How to LOVE. 



But for now, open up to me and LEARN. 

Thump Thump - Thump Thump - Thump Thump

Love
your Heart


3 comments:

  1. "But that sun must set each evening and one day we will part"
    Beautiful line. I really enjoy your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. But that sun must set each evening. Chilling reminder. Keeping it real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Even beyond ignoring, sometimes life just happens. And it affects both of us, not just you."
    Can i just say this line was genius! i like your style of writing.

    ReplyDelete