Sunday, February 1, 2015

Embrace the Sun

 The Sun is my inspiration. It motivates me to wake up and make the most of my day. This probably explains why it's so hard for me to wake up on school days: I mean seriously I can't even see the sun before I start school? When the alarm goes off each morning, I look out the window and see darkness. How is that suppose to motivate me to go to class? And I only have one class that has a window looking outside. And then I come home and stay indoors all day because my teachers insist that doing hours of homework will "benefit" me. That's insane. I'm missing out on my opportunities to embrace the sun. That's the best therapy, at least for me.

Embrace the sun
Let it's light fill me soul
Sun, help me see the good in this world



The Beatles said it best when they said "Here comes the Sun". Because when I let its rays absorb me, I let myself live life to the fullest.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha. I have windows, but my blinds are usually closed so students can see the projector. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here comes the sun is my favorite song of all time. And I really like this whole thing because for real, why are we starting school before the sun is up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe" mhmmm!

    ReplyDelete