Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Why I Procrastinate

So yeah, hello again blog world. It's been a couple of weeks....you know I'm not going to pretend I didn't post anything for awhile because I was too busy. I mean, yeah it's been crazy but I could've occasionally got on my blog. But sometimes sleep, tv and readif a good book are just way too tempting for me. So I'm going to try "catching up" the next couple of days so get ready for a flood of posts from me. Hopefully something ends up being good....

                      Why I Procrastinate


1. I've had seniorites since at least 10th grade
2. I kindof need sleep to survive: my justification for naps
3.everybodys doing it
4. Why not?
5. Watching movies is so enticing
6. I'm a teen: lazy is part of my genetics
7. My dog keeps eating my homework: jk I don't even own a dog. It's really my cat.
8. Distract....hey
9. My mind likes to wander
10. I spend too much time thinking about what I'd rather be doing 
11. Can't figure it out
12. I missed a day of school = missing 3 days of hw. I think that's how the math works. I guess I would know if I did my math hw.
13. Denial
14. Track
15. I'm addicted to it
16. I've embraced it as part of me
17. Yolo
18. How is there enough time to do it all anyways





No comments:

Post a Comment