Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Big Revelation?

The Big Revelation right?
Well maybe not for this blog, because it's not the best.
It's not the coolest
or the funniest
or the most unique and creative.
But it is MY blog. It is real for me.
You might even say it is a part of me.

My pen name might fool you
I am not always Sunnyside Up
I am just like you: I have my fantastically, out-of-a-dream kind of days
and I have the days that make me feel like I'm drowning in the smoke from hell.
That's life and I'm a part of it....
I know some of you will skim through this post just looking for a name to connect with the pen name but for those of you that are interested...

Here are 10 facts about me

(p.s. I was and am still not a very photogenic person)

1. I have a semi-secret obsession with monkeys.

2. I have been an aunt since I was 3 years old.




3. I love love love playing the violin! and have been playing it since 2nd grade


4. This is probably the most epic picture I have ever been in. Just saying.


5. I have two cats, one of which my friends claim to be a Satan cat


6. I have a twin brother. Yeah I know, some of you are surprised and had no idea. I get that a lot....


7. I pole vault: it's a work in progress

8. This is probably the best selfie I have ever taken



9. I love science: want to major in Microbiology

p.s. I'm a nerd and went to a two-week science camp at the University of Michigan last summer. Hence the picture above.

10. If you couldn't tell from the facts and photos above

I am NOT Sunnyside Up

I am Brooke James

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this reveal. And I love your writing. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You are amazing. You shine in life and in writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke! I love your blog and I love your comments and I love this reveal! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Brooke! you are the cutest. glad i've gotten to know you over these past few years. keep smiling and being you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke! I know this blog! and I quite enjoy it! :) I've always liked that quote at the top of your blog too! It was fun to get to know a little bit more about you!

    ReplyDelete