Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Reality of Life





Suicide

I hate that word so much. It fills my mind with images and thought that should never be imagined. When someone is so depressed with the world around them and with themselves that they want to abandon it all for a place that no one knows for sure what it's like...

that rips my heart.

I always think of what I could've done to help. What good could I have done for that person? Could I have made a difference?

Why am I so selfish and so self-absorbed?

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT LIFE WITH THAT PERSON?

They were seeking relief and I hope with all my heart that they finally found relief, hope,

Love.

We all need love.

Gosh all I can think about right now is Terik and all the other Terik's out there. All the people who didn't feel like it was worth it to live. Who feel they don't matter.

Everybody matters.

I wish I could let everyone know that they matter. But I can't. I can't. I can't. I want my friends to know how much I love and care for them.

This is the first time I've lost someone I knew to suicide. Even though I only knew him a little bit I still knew him. I saw him. I thought he was a pretty cool guy. I regret now not getting to know him better.

You can never know fully what a person is going through. I had no idea. I feel most of us are oblivious to these kinds of things.

OPEN UP YOUR EYES

Please. Please. Please.

I don't want this to happen again. I shouldn't. It can't.

But it will. I wish it wouldn't.

I hope I don't become a victim to suicide. I don't plan on it. But life always takes unexpected turns. I'll pray that I find relief in other ways. And I'll pray for all of you. I truly will.

God Be With You Til We Meet Again


2 comments: