Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ode to Life

 This is an ode to life.












Ode to life and the wonderful experiences it gives to

To the journey it offers me
filled with joy, sorrow, love

To the trials I face daily
that shape me into who I am

To the beauty of nature
with mother nature's calming and majestic touch
and all that it offers me:
sun
wind
birds
song
mountains


To the joy I feel from following my dreams
even when they don't all come true

To the education I receive
even though it can suck
a lot
but that I'm surrounded my some of the best classmates and teachers ever

To the friends and family that life has given me
and to those friends and family I meet in the future
and for the love I feel from them

Thank you life for all that you've given me
Even if some of its sour

No comments:

Post a Comment